First of all, if you don’t have Amazon Prime, I don’t know how you’re surviving in 2018. It’s such a “millennial” thing to say, but it’s my life. I literally order EVERYTHING from Amazon. Coming from the woman who has her groceries delivered, you can understand that I do not get pleasure from “shopping.” And especially living in Chattanooga, TN which has a very large Amazon distribution center– I get most of my Prime deliveries ‘next day.’ So, I’ve compiled a list of a few of my favorite Amazon purchases. For now. There will most likely be several of these posts… but here’s my first in the beauty category!
- COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch. I saw this listed as a ‘must have’ from a beauty magazine many months ago, and I was hesitant to try. But can I be real with you? If you struggle with breakouts, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE TODAY. When you have a break out, you place one of these small patches on the spot overnight, and in the morning, it will have pulled all the bacteria from your skin (GROSS, but effective). You peel the patch off and it will be a marked difference in the breakout. I order these like my life depends on it, because, basically it does.
- Tuxedo Teeth Whitening Activated Charcoal Powder. Okay, for a hot minute imma say… if you’re messy and “bull in a china shop” like me, this is a hard ‘adulting’ item for you. But, if you want to whiten your teeth for a fraction of the price, you’re gonna have to pull it together and deal. It can be messy, but this stuff WORKS. I can definitely tell a difference when I brush with this a few times a week. You look weird, you feel weird doing it, but accept the ridiculous and you’ll be amazed at the result.
- Trifold Illuminated Vanity Makeup Mirror. Sooooo, basically I have this “thing” where I have to be sitting down to do my makeup. I don’t know if it’s a relaxed feeling or just having plenty of room to “spread out,” but for me– sitting is key. For the last few years, I’ve literally brought my makeup bag to my couch and used a tiny compact with a mirror to apply my makeup. I did realize that having a larger mirror where I can actually see my whole face, would be really worth it. When I saw this one on Amazon, it seemed perfect. It’s lighted, tri-fold, with magnifying mirrors. It’s also portable with the option to charge via USB or batteries. It’s been the perfect addition for me! I can comfortably sit, but have a mirror large enough so that when I look in my mirror in my car I’m not terrified by the “compact job” I did inside.
- NatraCure 5 Toe Gel Moisturizing Socks. I struggle with dry skin and cracked heels on my feet. And I don’t know if you’ve ever had cracked heels, but often they’re so painful it’s even hard to walk. I like to saturate my skin with some Aquaphor and then sleep in these things. They look ridiculous but they are so comfy. The next morning, my skin is soft and my feet feel rejuvenated. After 2-3 nights, my cracked heels are healed (pun intended). If you don’t like something in between your toes, here’s a similar pair without that.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: Certainly Red. Actual makeup items aren’t usually my first orders on Amazon. But, this one was a random “add on” item for $4.99 and lets face it, I’m a sucker for red lipstick. I was so pleasantly surprised by this “drugstore” item and the blu-red color was beautiful! It was smooth, comfortable to wear, and lasted all the way through a Baptist Potluck dinner…. need I say more?
What are you favorite Amazon purchases?? What are your “go-tos?”